MONDAY MORNING...



Hi all you lovely people...

Hope you all enjoying this Loooong weekend...At our place 3 days were divided amongst 3 of us. So Saturday was mine and obviously I chose 'Shopping' (which I should have chose today), Sunday was ZOO time for our little one and Today is my Hubby's day, which has started late by getting up at 9.45 AM, so you can guess how its going to progress....may be a beach or some drive...God alone knows...

Last week was good, I did buy some make-up, that I shared in a preview post. They look good to me, lets see...Nothing much to share except that this week is last of my son's school and that little monster is too excited for summer camps and summer fun, which makes me nervous.....lol!! Ok, enough rambling....hungry stomachs are yelling and so much chaos....gtg...

have a good day...

xoxo
dazzling...sparkling...me

No comments:

Post a Comment