MONDAY MORNING...



Hello my Friends...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend...Mine was Fantastic and tiring by the end...

I had been on a mini vacation to Shenandoah Valley and Luray Caves in Virginia. As the season had not officially started, it was least crowded and Beautiful! We stayed at these cabins across the meadows and our balcony had the view of lush valleys and Serene atmosphere.
We did some hiking on the trails, not very strenous ones though.
My favorite part of the trip was lots of Deers at the meadows admist clouds, that alomost touched the grounds during the dawn....

As much as I enjoyed the trip, I did miss internet a bit. I purposely kept myself away from make-up, blog, twitter and other stuff...As I write this, I have loads of laundry to do, food bags to empty and Soveniers to admire.

On make-up front, not so excited for the new Beach collection. I was pretty happy when I saw the promos, but not so much now. I have no idea what I will be posting this week, but I will be around...

Wishing you all a lovely, easy and fruitful week ahead..

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!


p.s: Maryland Traffic and I-95 N sucks!!!! We were stuck in it Forever Yesterday Evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment