PIGMENT PASSION -- MAC SWEET SIENNA



PIGMENT PASSION is a series that will feature MAC Pigments, their
texture,theways I use them and all the fun stuff. One pigment will be posted
everyFridayand I will try to share whatever pigment colors I own.


MAC - SWEET SIENNA PIGMENT

I hate to talk more about Limited Edition products, simply because they are hard to find and talking more would increase the lemming for anyone who does not has it. BUT as far as pigments are concerned, samples are sold on various websites and pigments last for long time, so getting hold of sample should be enough.

Sweet Sienna is a lovely grey color, with silver and gold specks. It has no blue undertones and does not looks too silvery. Many say its a taupey brown color, but I think its more like a gunmetal grey. I don't see any brown in it. This does not makes my eyes look bruised, so I personally prefer NOT calling it a taupe.

Its has a decent warmth to it, which makes it wearable for many people, with varied skintones. The texture is smooth, not as smooth as Overrich pigments though. It hardly has any fallouts, which is great. The color in the jar is very intense deep and dark.


SWATCH OF MAC SWEET SIENNA PIGMENT

Ways I use MAC's Sweet Sienna Pigment

1. All over the lid, by itself with some neutral base underneath. At times I also wear it over Skinny Jeans by Benefit, along with liner and Mascara.

2. All over the lid, chocolate brown shade of eyeshadow or pigment on crease and some highlighter.

3. Inner half of lid Silver Ring eyeshadow, Outer half of lid Sweet Sienna Pigment and Sketch eyeshadow to darken the crease and on crease. This look is loosely inspired by a look that You Tube Guru Julieg713 did long back. I did get inspired to hunt for the whole jar of this pigment after seeing this video!

This is a very lovely grey and if you get hold of a sample, do try! Also suggest some lovely combinations if you know using this pigment.

No comments:

Post a Comment