BEAUTY BUYS -- DIOR, NARS, MAC, TARTE


'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just the
list of things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'
about in next few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...

Nothing makes me Happy like Shopping does...Seriously, Malls are the most amazing 'Wonders of the World'

I did get a chance to see the new MAC Collection 'To the Beach' and Obviously, I didn't get to see Marine Life in person, because it was Sold-out!!! I didn't even bother to swatch anything in the store, as I had forgot to take my camera, so no swatches too. The only thing that I was tempted to buy from this new collection was that flat topped brush 130 I believe, but then thought its better to wait till it hits CCO!
I did end up getting 2 things.

Goodies I picked from MAC:

1. Grease paint stick in 'DIRTY' (Collection that was released in the last century)
2. Eyeshadow in 'RETROSPECK' as B2M (Xinarox has been telling me to get this since ages!!)

From Sephora I did pick a few stuff and I SUCK because I didn't buy any makeup during the Sephora sale and today ended up hauling at full price...Such a LOSER!!!

Goodies I picked from Sephora:

1. DIORSKIN SHIMMER by DIOR
2. ORGASM ILLUMINATOR by NARS
3. PENNY LANE CREME BLUSH by NARS
4. PARK AVENUE PRINCESS (MATTE) BRONZER by TARTE

I will review and swatch things when I have used them enough, but as of now, I am pretty happy with my purchase, so excited to try everything!!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying this long, lovely weekend...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment