MONDAY MORNING...


PIC CREDIT: INTERNET

Hi Friends...

It seems I am writing this Monday Morning post every other day...The weeks are passing by so fast!!! If anyone wondering why do I write Monday Morning..... I would say, its just a little summary of what I did, what is coming next and some little ramble...Nothing exciting, actually nothing exciting happens in my life frequently...lol!!!

Ok, so yesterday I had fun cooking and working for my family...The mother's day mushy stuff lasted for 15 minutes and then my son went out to play and I was back to being mommy and doing regular chores. We did had a little outing in the evening... My mother's day gift is not hard to guess...Yes, some more silver charms to add to my braclet...

This week I will be going to Luray Caves and Shenandoah National Park in Virginia for a little relaxed weekend... I hope it to be fun... I am not a hiking person, but I will walk...

You will be seeing some pre- scheduled posts on the blog. Wishing you all a great week ahead...

Text Colorxoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!

p.s: I am lemming CORAL CREPE PAINT POT BADLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment