MONDAY MORNING....


Pic by: corremadrid / Joel
Hia all my beautiful beauties...
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE....I am happy that now I can enjoy more outdoors and not go to mall often to spend my Saturdays...This means less money will be spend on impulse buys....The bad thing though is I don't get to wear jackets and coats and stuff, which usually helped me to 'hide' my fat body....anyways....
I got nice gifts on my B'day, but I had to become a year older to get those....
Ok, so on make-up stuff, I am pretty excited about the grease paint sticks by MAC, but on seeing the swatches, I feel I do have similar colors that I can use as eye base from various brands...What do you guys think? Should I buy any of those? What is your list? Anything specific you are eyeing for?
Oh yes, I did get some charms and beads for my Pandora braclet and I was thinking of dedicating a post on that, because I had many questions regarding that and I didn't find the answers to many on internet...So may be in future, if someone wants a few information, my post might help....
I guess I am blabbering a lot asusual....
Have a great week ahead and don't forgot to pay an occassional visit on Dazzle-n-Sparkle!!!
xoxo,
dazzling....sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment