MAC - GIVE ME LIBERTY OF LONDON GOODIES...

MAC Liberty of London was one collection I was pretty excited about when I saw the Promo Pics. The cute packaging was the main reason, which no doubt is one of the best packaging I have seen after Heatherette.


Gorgeous Packagings...

The colors in the collection are Gorgeous and its amazing to own, especially if you don't own the potential dupes.


Those flowers are ADORABLE....

I liked the English Accents lipgloss a lot from all the swatches I saw online. I did pick that one. Also Blooming Lovely Lipstick looked very pretty in tube. So I got that one aswell.


Just 2 stuff for myself...

My friend did get all the 3 lipsticks released in the collection. I found English Accent lipgloss was kinda similar to Eclectic Edge Lipglass.


Smashbox Pout, Eclectic Edge, English Accent lipglass

I found Eclectic Edge more wearble than the English Accent. The later one is pretty too and has a decent coverage. I personally prefer Eclectic Edge.


Swatches of Smashbox Pout, Eclectic Edge, English Accent lipglass

My friend did purchase all the three lipsticks and I requested her to let me take pictures and compare them to the other similar colors I have. I had seen Xinarox compare all these colors, so I knew I won't be buying any of the lipsticks, but at store, I just couldn't resist the beautiful packaging.


Gladiola and Petals and Peacocks

I find Gladiola more wearable....


Lavender Whip and Blooming Lovely
I was pretty sure that Blooming lovely would work better on me. But I find its difficult to make that color work on me. Either ways, I don't use Lavender Whip so often, but still I feel Lavender whip would work better with my skintone.

Ravishing and Ever Hip
I have Ravishing and I don't look so good in that...so it was obvious I would never look good in this color aswell.

Swatches of MAC Lipsticks in Ever Hip, Petals & Peacocks, Blooming Lovely,
Gladiola, Lavender Whip, Ravishing
I think that all these colors are beautiful, but they are out of my comfort zone. Everybody has their own favorites and unfortunately I didn't find anything I needed. I have all the three 'potential dupes' which I guess are enough...

The beauty powders were placed in such lovely compacts...but I thought just wait till they hit CCO...I didn't had $25 to splurge just on packaging.....it was sooo cute!!!
Thank you to my fried who let me compare her products for my blog...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment