KORRES: Wils Rose Triple Benefit Skincare - Thoughts/Review



I have been using every product of this kit in conjugation with each other for about 6 weeks and I must say its a good kit, that works for hyper-pigmented skin and really helps in reducing the damaged caused by over exposure to sun etc.

The products on their own are pretty expensive, but Korres came out with this kit, which made it pretty affordable to try every stuff. Its a great brand and I find their products don't have too many harmful chemicals and stuff.

Individual review of each product can be seen by clicking the links below.

1.35 oz Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream
1.35 oz Wild Rose Instant Brightening and Illuminating Mask
1.01 oz Wild Rose Brightening and Line-Smoothing Serum
0.06 oz Wild Rose Imperfection Targeting Oil Pen


The whole kit can be found at:
http://www.sephora.com/
http://www.korres.com/

Skin care products vary from person to person. So if this worked for me, does not means that it would work for you and vice versa.
It would be great if you share your favorite Skin care regimen in the comment section.

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me and these were my honest opinions. I am not affiliated with this brand or any of the above mentioned website.

No comments:

Post a Comment