BEAUTY BUYS - MARCH (SET 4)



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just the
list of things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'
about in next few posts!!!

Goodies I picked are:

1. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (This one is good)
2. Philosophy Hope In a Jar Original Formula (Excited to use this one)
3. Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector (I picked this from my cousin)
4. Clinique All About Eyes (I picked this from my cousin)
5. Philosophy Eye Hope (sample)
6. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion for body (sample)

I am done using Korres Serum and Moisturizer. It was very good. I would love to repeat it again, but I did change the brand to try something new. So its Philosophy this time. Also my cousin, who does not uses Clinique as her skincare brand had these GWP samples, so she gave me few. I have used the eye cream before, but Skintone corrector is something new for me. I bought these at the start of the month, so technically its Beauty Buy Set 1. My MD skin Natural is also finished, so I picked Clinique Moisture Surge Thirst relief this time. I have tried everything, except Philosophy one I guess...Lets see how it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment