BRONZERS FOR SUMMER....


MAC Solar Riche, MAC Emote Blush, CARGO Blu-Ray Bronzer, Benefit Hoola

I am a Olive skin toned person, with heavy yellow undertones. I am NC40 in MAC for summers and I would say I am pretty much happy with my natural Tan...lol!!
I really don't need a bronzer for that bronzed effect or to get that sun-kissed glow.

During those summer months, all I need is a little warm glow and I try to achieve that by applying WARMED MSF by MAC which unfortunately is Limited Edition.
I use bronzers to contour, to carve that fake cheek bone and give my face a slightly slimming effect, which is more of a round shape...

Bronzers, that have shimmers in them are not good for this contouring purpose, especially during the day time.

Selecting a bronzer color can be very tricky. Some make me look orange like a pumpkin and others can make me look dirty, like dry mud smeared all over my face. Some bronzers are light enough to be used as an all over powder for my skintone and some can make me look like Edward cullen in sunlight....all shimmering like Diamonds....LOL!!

I have purchased quite a few bronzers and till date I am confused what exactly looks good. Laguna by NARS didn't work, neither did MAC Solar Riche...both had shimmers...nay for me!!
Cargo Blu-ray was too light in color and drugstore ones always made me orange...At times Emote blush looks decent, but other times it looks dirty....same with Hoola, it looks different in different lighting....I am still in hunt for a decent bronzer that would look good when I contour.

I have heard that The Balm has a good bronzer and Tarte Park Avenue Princess is a good one too. This post is just to share what bronzers I have and what you all would suggest if you have a skintone similar to mine....
I tried to swatch these bronzers...but the camera didn't pick decent pics...I let them go...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment