MAC - LIMITED EDITION PACKAGING...


Gorgeous MAC Limited Edition Lipsticks

They are Lovely!! They are Attractive!! They are one-of its kind....They are Limited Edition...

MAC has always managed to trap me with its LE stuff. Sometimes the products are genuinely unique, some times they are just, well CRAP...but MAC still manages to lure me with their LE, Gorgeous Packaging...

They sucked me into buying an Orange Electro and they made me buy that Lollipop Loving....which looks painfully horrible on me! I still can't let them go...they sit there in my collection, unused (most of the times), admired by me everyday. I feel happy to posses them...but is it really worth it??

Do you find yourself holding on to products, just because they come packed in a Limited Edition lovely, cute casings??

No comments:

Post a Comment