MONDAY MORNING...



hiya all....

I am having a lovely morning....because I had an amazing week.....
Oh, sorry...I forgot to ask ya all....howz everyone doin???
OK, the reason I am happy is because I hauled a lot last week....Well, not a lot...but fulfilling Shopping, you know what I mean....

Then, I have been reading this book by the name " COSMO'S SEXIEST BEAUTY SECRETS", that I got at my local Library. Now, this book is nice, but not what I had expected. I was kinda expecting something as per the name of the book, some "secrets". We will talk about that book later. If there are any takers, I would do a separate post, just about the book. Let me know whatever you think...
Also, in my February Beauty Obsessions post, I shared my 'eye make-up' with you all and every body said it was nice...and that i should do 'LOOKS'....I would be lying if I say I was not happy...I WAS ECSTATIC....who doesn't like to be appreciated...comeon!!!!
Thank you alll.....I HEART U>>>>

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment