When Can I See these....at MY SEPHORA


MAKE UP FOR EVER GOLD ICONE SPRING 2010


MUFE METAL POWDER

So much GOLD!!! I want to smear it all over my body.....If these are anywhere close to MAC Metal (Pro) Pigments...ME WANT THEM ALL!!


MAKE UP FOR EVER - SUMMER 2010



Make Up For Ever Creamy Eye Color


Rainbow of Colors...

These can be used on Lips, Eyes and Cheeks....Hello, Multi-purpose products....I don't see myself using all of these everywhere...but definately interesting product to look forward to...



ILLAMASQUA BODY ELECTRICS

I wish these Liquid metals were a bit more softer in consistency...but still you can't over look that lovely Pewter color in the corner....

Anybody excited for any of these??? Comeon! Excitment is free....:)


Info and Pic Courtesy: Web

No comments:

Post a Comment