Beauty Obsessions - March 2010




BEAUTY OBSESSIONS is just a fancier name for monthly favorites kind of
posts. I directly lifted this name from a You Tube Guru DRBrooklyn. Every month
it will feature a list of make-up, clothes, jewelry, fragrance etc which I used
more than the other stuff I have. Things with which I was a little tooo obsessed
the whole month!



1. Olay Complete Moisturizer SPF 15
2. MAC Prep and Prime, Benefit That gal Primer
3. Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
4. Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous.
5. MAC Mineralize skin finish Natural duo
6. MAC Nuance Blush

Now that Spring has started, I am using the walking trails more often that the Treadmill. This means a moisturizer with SPF is needed. I had this OLAY moisturizer with SPF 15. This one is non sticky and works fine, but I would be needing something with heavier SPF in the coming months.

MAC Prep n Prime is something that I love to use for its ability to fill fine lines. I just love this product for giving me that smooth finish/surface for my Mineralize products. I really don't know why my blog has no post reviewing this product. Its amazing...
Also, I am in love with Benefit That Gal Illuminating primer, which I bought in full size and reviewed it recently. The product seems working well for me.

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, is a product that I have had since last year I guess. It came in a kit, so I was unable to get the perfect match. This is in shade 01. I needed shade 02. Now that I am lighter, I though it would be great time to use this up. Also, it has SPF 15, which is great. The product is non sticky and it give light to medium coverage.

Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous, was from this Benefit Mini Kit. Its a trial size product and I love the texture very much. It gives light to medium coverage, but again its a shade lighter than I originally need. I though it would be great to finish up these products as I would be getting darker in coming months.

MAC MSF in Natural. I am using this to set everything up. It provides great coverage and now that the skin is not flakey, this works beautifully, especially to balance out all the lighter color of bases I am using.

MAC Nuance Blush, just a pretty peachy pink blush, which has enough sheen to work both as blush and highlighter. I purposely picked this one as hotter months will see me using more of gel and cream blushes.



1. MAC FAFI Quad 1 (Vanilla, Hey, Pink Venus and Howzzat)
2. Ulta Automatic liner Pencils
3. Benefit Brown Bad Gal Mascara
4. MAC Lipliner is Gingerroot and Sublime Culture
5. Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy and MAC Slimshine in Ultra Elegant
6. Cargo Lipglass in Belize and Stila Lipgloss in Holly Berry

Hey eyeshadow is about to be released in some collection by MAC. When I read this news on specktra, I remembered that I had this color in a quad and that I have not used it in ages. I pulled it out and am enjoying the quad so very much!!

Ulta Liners, soft, Pigmented and affordable. These last all day long and I just pulled 3 colors out. Moss is just so pretty, one of my absolute favorite!

Benefit Brown Mascara, was in a kit that I picked last month. I opened the mascara and have been using it since day one. Its perfectly dark, coffee colored and gives a lovely look. I was bored wearing Black Mascara and sometimes Black mascara can look over done on bright sunny days...



MAC is coming out with some nice lip products in future. I though I might need some B2M empties, so I pulled out my MAC lipliners, instead of my Drugstore ones, which I absolutely love.

I saw someone wearing Airy Fairy on some blog. Needless to say, I pulled out mine and have been wearing it with the lipliner as base. Its just so pretty. The lipliner tames down the frostiness it has. The lipstick is not too frosty, but sometimes the color clashes with my skintone. MAC Slimshines melt like crazy in hot weather. I have broken my Ultra Elegant one and I used it the whole month, so that I could finish it and not have to carry melted lippie in summer. Also, I would get an empty....lol!!

Cargo Lipglosses come with this 'TIME STRIP' that tells you that your lipgloss is old as days pass by and after few months you have to toss them. I have been using my lipglasses which are more than 18 months old. They smell good. But for some reason, the marking on that time strip freaks me out. I used this lipgloss the whole month. Its a lovely color, light in weight and not sticky. Good staying power too.
Stila Holly berry, just another lovely mauvey pink color. These kind of color are my absolute favs...



1. Nail Polishes
2. Solar Balm
3. Seche Vite Top Coat
4. Fragrances and Body Splash

Now that the weather is changing, open toe shoes and sandals are so in. I am taking extra care to groom my feet with nail polishes and cuticle balms. Also, if you have never tried Dry Fast Top Coat by Seche Vite, do try if you get a chance. Its amazing and makes your nail polish dry fast and make it appear shiny.

P.S. I LOVE YOU is a scent by Bath and Body works. I love to wear it for that light fragrance, but the new one in Spring Fling is amazing. Its my new fav. These don't last long and I keep spraying them any time of the day.



Some accessories that I have worm more than the others. The next 2 seasons will see me wearing a lot of Braclets and neck pieces. Bye to long sleeve sweaters and Coats and neck covered Scarves. Being spring, I started with some cute colorful flowery stuff....

Hope you enjoyed this post and please please tell me if these are overly long and pain to read...I just get crazy with pictures and Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment