MONDAY MORNING....



hi my beautiful friends...

Firstly I am so sorry for MIA aka being irregular with my blogposts. My computer broke....:(

That old laptop, had all my softwares for my camera, Photoshop for water marking and adding labels. Now, I can't transfer any pics from my camera. It will take almost a week to get that laptop working.

Anyways, I got to see that new MAC collection, the one with Grease paint stick in detail yesterday. I took photos and Dirty is NOT like Skinny jeans, which I thought was same until I swatched them next to each other. Also that brown one, which I thought was similar to Relaxed shadestick or Indianwood paint pot is NOT same. I wanted them so badly, but lately I have spent a lot on make-up related stuff and on Saturday I picked some brushes from the CCO, which has really created a dent my pocket and I think I truly need help with spending on Make-up...Comment something harsh...hurt me...make me feel guilty....aaah!!!

Wish you guys have a wonderful week, and I will try to post 'something'...search some pics on photobucket, I dunno...Just stick around guys...kinda feel lonely, without posting...

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment