TARTE -- PARK AVENUE PRINCESS (MATTE)

One major reason I purchased this Bronzer was its packaging. I LOVE the container. I was tossed between Park Avenue Princess (Original), which has some shimmers. I saw this one which is matte and is supposed to be water-proof. This could double up for coutour aswell. So I opted for this one. I intend to try the Original version someday.


TARTE PARK AVENUE PRINCESS (MATTE)

A matte, waterproof, and whisper-light mineral-based bronzing powder.

What it does:
Just like tarte's best-selling mineral powder bronzer,
this matte waterproof bronzer delivers just the right amount of a sun-burnished
glow and doubles as an easy contouring powder. Infused with natural,
skin-softening mineral pigments, this waterproof bronzer helps improve skin's
texture, tone, and clarity all day long while withstanding humidity and
moisture.


The Packaging (LOVE IT!)

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This matte, waterproof bronzer contains Skinvigorating™ ingredients like pure water to deliver and retain moisture, vitamins A and E, which act as antioxidants to fight free radical damage, vitamin C, an antioxidant that fights free radical damage and prevents oxidative stress and premature signs of aging while brightening skin, and mineral pigments that are known for their soothing and softening properties. This product is dermatologist-tested and cruelty-free.


Tarte Park Avenue Princess, Benefit Hoola, MAC Emote Blush

The issue with bronzers are finding the right shade. I personally don't use bronzer to give that bronzed effect. With NC42 skintone, I am pretty bronzed to be begin with. I need bronzer to contour my cheeks and to even out the patchiness that summer sun does to me.

Benefit Hoola is a nice product. I like to use it often, but sometimes, in the evenings when I try to contour my cheeks, it appears dirty and muddy. Luckily with Tarte Park Avenue Princess, this issue is solved, because, its a matte and secondly, it has some Pink hues to it. Its not OTT.
I like to buff it along with my blush and then the transformation is pretty gradually from bare face to blush on cheeks. I hope my description is making some sense.


Tarte Park Avenue Princess, Benefit Hoola, MAC Emote Blush

I don't know if its water-proof or not. I didn't even bother with that part. The texture is soft and it blends easily, without being streaky or weird.

I find its a nice color. At least it worked for me and served the purpose. Personally, Bronzer reviews don't make much sense to me (at least my reviews). Its more about finding the right color. With Foundations too, its the same, but at least we talk about the texture, the feel etc. With Bronzer, I don't know what else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment