Philosophy - Eye Hope™ Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream




Philosophy - Eye Hope™ Advanced Anti-Aging Eye

The Claim



What it is:
An antiaging eye treatment that reduces puffiness.

What it is formulated to do:
Philosophy Eye Hope™ Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream
provides moisture and protection for the delicate eye area. It is designed
to diminish dark circles, reduce puffiness, and minimize the appearance of
fine lines and wrinkles. A dose of antioxidants fortifies skin against
future damage.

What else you need to know:
This formula contains beta glucan, an agent that has been shown to help address aging concerns such as wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity and tone. In this product, beta glucan works synergistically with a team of age-fighting counterparts to deliver
serious results.

My skin is Brave...It reacts badly to very few skincare products, especially the ones that have Salicylic Acid in them. It reacted badly to this Philosophy - Eye Hope™ Advanced Anti-Aging Eye.

How I Used it

Once at Night
Duration: 4 weeks

I had 3 samples of 2ml each that I got from Sephora. 6ml of product is a good amount for an eye cream and it lasted easily for a month.

Texture: Semi-liquid. Not to thick like cream, nor too runny. Pretty much like a serum.

The thing was absorbed easily and it was not greasy at all. It didn't provide much moisturization though. Infact, the under eye area felt dry.
On application, it burned my under eye area like nobody's business... The burning did subside after 10 minutes, but those 10 minutes were very uncomfortable. I did continue to use it and after a week, the burning was changed to stinging. I think I got used to that whole burning thing.

In the past, I had tried Origins Plantidote Mega Mushroom Eye Serum and it would make my eye water or sting only if the product accidently entered my eye. I still use that serum (only once) because it works for my dark shadows, but it lacks the moisturizing properties. Unfortunately, this too lacks the moisturizing properties.

The packaging is nice, as the pump is the most hygenic thing for creams and lotions and foundations.

I didn't notice much difference around my eye area during my one month duration of using the product. May be one month is too less to notice any difference, but I couldn't bear any more stinging...Had to Stop...

p.s: Eye Creams, like Skincare products would work differently for different people. This didn't work for me, but it might become HG product for some body. Asking for sample before committing to full size product would be a wise decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment