MONDAY MORNING...



Hi Beautiful People....

Hope you all are doing good...Me Fantastic!!! Officially summer has begun at my home because my son has started with his summer vacations!

Monday Morning will just become a post title, because I am sure the post will be posted by afternoon or at times in the evening. I have planned to take care of him this vacation because the summer camps are so insanely expensive!! He will have some other activity classes though...Lets see...If I get crazy taking care of him in next 15 days...he sure will enroll in those expensive camps and Dazzle 'n' Sparkle will have no 'HAULS'....

Enough with my Mommy Ramblings...I am not so happy with the NARS Orgasm Illuminator and Penny Lane either. I will talk about it in detail soon. Also I hauled a little from Sephora and I am so pissed because after buying cool stuff from Sephora in last two weeks at full rate, they send me V.I.B discount coupon...SUCKS!!!

I will try to update as much as possible, because I know I am going to be super busy....Seriously...

have a fun filled week...

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling....me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment