MONDAY MORNING....


Pic Credits: Web

Hia All....

Hope you doing good today....My Hubby was feeling exactly like the above pic when he left in the Morning...lol! Seriously, Weekends have bad effect...especially the ones, where you are at home for 2 whole days!!

My weekend was very productive though...I cleaned a closet, did my pending jobs and all the typical boring, household chores. The entertainment part was FIFA and NBA.
I did get my High by Shopping Online...Once an addict, always an addict. I ordered some small stuff from Sephora and Lorac for myself and a friend.

Planning on a little giveaway, when I hit 300 followers, which will take some time, because the pace os prettty slow on my blog.

Wish you all have a great week ahead.....Don't forget your sunscreens!

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment