PIGMENT PASSION -- MAC MELON PIGMENT



PIGMENT PASSION is a series that will feature MAC Pigments, their texture, the
ways I use them and all the fun stuff. One pigment will be posted every
Friday and I will try to share whatever pigment colors I own.


MAC MELON PIGMENT

MAC Melon Pigment is one of those pigments that either you hate or love. On one hand it turns into this Beautiful gold on some lids and for some its ugly bright Orange. I am glad it is Gold on me.

A beautiful Peachy Gold color, its not a very difficult pigment to work with. It has very minimal to no fall out. It is pretty shimmery, but not glittery. The shimmers are gold and leaves a pretty sheen when applied.

It looks similar to Expensive Pink eyeshadow by MAC, but Expensive Pink is more pink...No point even comparing, they are not dupes..


Swatch of MAC MELON PIGMENT

Ways I use Melon Pigment

1. All by itself, over Rubensque paint pot. I like to use it with a fluffy brush, so that the intensity is not bright peachy gold, but is a subtle gold wash.

2. I don't like to foil it, as the metallic peachy gold effect does not looks so flattering on me.

3. Melon pigment as inner corner highlight for the eye.

4. Never used Melon as crease color, but definately as lid color along with neutral browns for crease. Tempting, Mulch are favorites for this job.

This is my all time favorite pigment especially for summer. Its a color worth buying the whole jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment