MONDAY MORNING...



Morning Lovelies....

Official Summer starts today..... My family has been in Summer mode since April...I don't know why they choose to skip Spring...
I have successfully managed to manage my son at home all by myself, since past two weeks without going insane....Kids 'NEGOTIATE' so well...and mine very well knows what a 'BRIBE' is...

Anyways, apart from my Mommy Rambling...I did buy few goodies online, just to curb my appetite to spend. Not make-up though. Blogging has been slow. Not too many posts. I don't get time and I am tired by end of the day. Weekends are busy entertaining others or getting entertained by others....

I need to go now, my son wants a cookie... He just had his breakfast and still wants a cookie... Growing kids....I am so much in mommy mode as you can tell...

Have a great week ahead...

xoxo,
dazzling...Sparkling....me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment