BEAUTY BUYS -- STILA, NARS, TARTE



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just thelist
of things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'about in
next few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...

I cannot pass a LE sale product, especially if the product is related to Make-up.
Stila came out with this It Girl Eye Shadow Trio Palette in Warm for just $10. I had to buy it! It is online only and to get free shipping I had to add $40 more in the basket….which is never a hard task.

Goodies I picked:

Stila IT GIRL EYESHADOW Palette
Stila Smoky Eye Talking Palette - The Emeralds
NARS Multiple in Copacabana (LOVE)
Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (Original)

Tried everything! Reviews and Ramblings to follow soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment