Random Rambling...MAC - In the Groove



This collection is everywhere....seriously, everywhere...Thanks to the Mineralize Skin Finish in STEREO ROSE....This baby came and is Gone...Its nowhere to be found.

Stereo rose created this Mad Frenzy!!

People who got it are Ecstatic and singing its praises. People who missed it, are still lemming and searching...
There are some like me, who remain unaffected...

Why? I don't know.

Maye be the collection was full of Mineralize products, that are not my first love to begin with.
Maybe, I am one of those people, who cannot visualize a collection initially, when the promos are released.
Maybe, I am one of those dumbs, who realise the beauty of a product when its gone.

After seeing the swatches on Temptalia, I think Stereo Rose is a Lovely color, but not so Unique to create all the Drama. The potential dupes that were shown on Temptalia are pretty good and I don't see why missing on Stereo Rose would be Sad...

Whatever may be the reason, I feel I am missing all the fun. I feel very much left out from the whole Beauty community Discussion by missing on Ripe Peach, Marine Life and Stereo Rose.
Honestly, I know I don't need any of these in my life...

P.S: Random Rambling are just Random thoughts. Please excuse the Grammer or lack of words in expressing these thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment