Beauty Buys - MAC, BOBBI BROWN



'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just thelist
of things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'about
in next few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...

I love my Local CCO and I love the fact that I can get Discontinued shades for less. Unfortunately, I found a CCO VERY VERY close to my outlet.

Goodies I picked

1. MAC Nail Polish in Dry Martini: This was a LE color and was pretty much hyped when it was released last year.

2. MAC Melba Blush: A Beautiful Color, that I always wanted to have in my collection.

3. MAC Tan Pigment: A goegeous color and worth buying a full size, especially if you get an old sized jar with discounted price.

4. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: These are over priced and very shimmery. For some strange reason the shade in Copper Diamond looked less shimmery. I was attracted to it, the minute I saw it. At discounted rate, I couldn't pass. This being a LE shade might be available at many CCOs.

I have talked about Tan Pigment in my PIGMENT PASSION series. Melba is a permanent color and I will share swatches sometime soon. Rest everything is LE. If anybody is interested to see the swatches, let me know in the comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment