MONDAY MORNING....


LOL....

Hi Friends,

A warm Hello from me...Hope you all doing good. Me fine and bored. Bored??? Yes, Bored!
I have not beein posting much on the journal. There are so many things I need to share, some reveiws, buys...but I am so lazy and bored, that I just don't feel like doing anything for the Blog.
Thats a Shame...Seriously, after reading TEMPTALIA Blogging day, I could only imagine her Dedication and Sincerity. Kudos! to her efforts for bringing the best to us.

Oh, the FIFA match yesterday was not as Fantastic and Thrilling as I wanted it to be. It lacked the fun of Finals. Tina rightly said it was more like Karate...and not Soccer. They were playing so Rough.

I pity the poor Octopus...He is the REAL STAR though.

What else? I will try to post as much as I can this week. I did buy By Candlelight MSF from the new collection. I know..I know...I am not a MSF person..They just don't work for me, but the lovely lady at MAC...she talked me to buying that...

Enough Rambling....Talk to you guys soon.
Have a nice week...

xoxo,
dazzling....sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment