DIOR SKIN SHIMMER - ROSE DIAMOND



This is a permanent shade of DIOR Skin shimmer powder, a product I have been obsessed with since I got my first one in Amber Diamond.
This is not “have to have” color for me, simply because it is a cool Highlighter and I enjoy warm highlighters more than cool ones, obviously with few exceptions.

To me Rose Diamond is more like “need to complete the collection” Product.

It is a cool, pink Highlighter and works beautifully over matte, pink blushes like Desire, Cheek and similar ones. Its not too frosty or filled with Chunky Glitters. The texture is soft and finely milled like the other two colors that I have. You can read my review on the Amber Diamond shade here, if interested.



I personally avoid running my brush on the last white strip, to get a more subtle, luminous glow. The pink on this reminded me of MAC Pleasantry Blush and they are pretty close. Pleasantry is Obviously more pigmented.
The color of Dior Pink in this particular picture appears more warm, but in real life its very close to Pleasantry. I would say, the first Picture is pretty true to the product.

I also compared it with Cargo Sunset Beach, a Blush cum Highlighter that works wonderfully on my skin tone. It has decent color payoff and subtle sheen. I use sunset Beach as Highlighter too over pink blushes, before I purchased this one.



Lighter Skintones can enjoy using this as Blush and I think it might leave a whitish cast on very dark skintones.
The staying power is Fantastic and I Love the texture a Lot. Now only I am missing the POP DIAMOND 004 from my collection. It was limited Edition.
I am glad I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment