BEAUTY BUYS -- CHANEL, DIOR, ELEMIS, LM




'BEAUTY BUYS' is another term coined for the infamous 'HAUL'. Its just the
list of things I buy and the ones you will hear me 'yak', 'blab', 'review'
about in next few posts!!! Call this a 'Preview'...

Nothing of this was a part of Nordstroms Exclusive. The kits or special stuff from these brands were not so impressive. I did had some Regular stuff on my mind to try and the Anniversary sale mood was a good time to splurge.

Goodies I picked:

CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL in SUNKISSED - A product I am most excited and was lemming badly since long time.

LAURA MERCIER: Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

DIOR Skinshimmer Star in Rose Diamond 001 - This just made me happy, as my collection felt complete.

ELEMIS: Ginseng Toner. I am curious to try this as its my first time buying a skincare product from this line.

I am pretty excited to try all this stuff and I will update the journal with my thoughts on the products when I use them for sometime, especially the Illuminating bronzer, Skincare stuff and Tinted Moisturizer. The Dior One I know is working good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment