MONDAY MORNING....



Hi my Friends,

It seems Monday Morning Ramblings are more in number on the Journal than anything else! But I can't help.....Look at speed, this year is passing by...

The weekend was a very very Lazy one. From Friday Evening till Sunday Night, all we did was watched movies at home. 14 Movies, Back to Back. I didn't cook, I didn't blog, I didn't shop....Nothing!! All we did was our necessary chores and sleeping...lol!!!
We hired some movies from Netflix, some from friends and just enjoyed all of them with food. I literally ate from all the food joints around my home. Thanks to all the Delivary guys...

Oh, remember the OPI Drip Dry? A product that I was highly impressed with? Man, I hate it now...It just disappeared in the bottle itself!!! I was using Seche Vite more often and this just took a back seat. Yesterday, it was almost gone in the bottle....That SUCKS BIG TIME....
Obviously, I have to pay the price for buying soo much stuff.....This Shopping should STOP!!!!

Enough Rambling for one morning....

Have a great Week Ahead...

xoxo,
dazzling....sparkling....me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment