Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat -- Review


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
This DOES DRY SUPER FAST....Everything else comes later!!
Seche Vite™ Dry Fast Top Coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest
top coat. Its patented formula penetrates through the nail lacquer to the base
coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable
finish, guaranteed not to yellow and leaves nails silky, stronger and resistant
to chipping and peeling.
The applicator is little skinnier than my OPI Top Coat. The consistency is a little on thicker side, but its not at all goopy. The smell is STRONG, but not foul or annoying. The smell does fades away after 15 minutes or so. Total time required for it to dry over a China Glaze nail polish that I applied 2 coats was approximately around 5 minutes. I didn't even have to use my OPI Drip Dry. On bare nails, it dried within 1 minute...I am not exaggerating!!!!
The nails looked shiny and Glossy. The nail polish wore of after 3 days, but there was no chipping.
For me my OPI Top Coat also lasted for similar amount of time. The only difference was
this dried waaaaay faster than the OPI one.
I purchased mine at ULTA, but its also available at Sally Beauty Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment