Gifts I wish to get...by Anyone...Any Day!!!

These are few of those lovely things I wish to get anyday...Valentine's, Birthday, Holiday and any other day when gifts are recieved as Birth rights...Few of these things are expensive and I know it would take some hard saving for me to afford them myself or for that matter for anyone who I know is going to gift me (hello, hubby dear...do you hear??). We share same bills...lol!!!
They are pricey, so they are 'WISH LIST' 'DREAM GIFTS' etc. No harm in dreaming for the most unaffordable goodies! In my case they are pretty decent, not some $75,00000 crystal vase....


FRAGRANCE BY MARC JACOBS


FRAGRANCE BY BEBE

These Fragrances smell good. I need to build a decent fragrance collection. There are better perfumes out there, but look at these bottles!!! I am not so crazy about make-up packagings, but for Fragrances...I am all for cute bottles and Charms...That Bebe charm is so gorgeous!!


JAMES AVERY JEWELRY

James Avery makes lovely hand crafted jewelry. I am a fan for Sterling silver stuff and James Avery mantra is so me..."Keep it simple, but give it meaning".

Visit their website www.jamesavery.com for more information and lovely designs.
(These guys are not paying me to advertise, though I wish they did)




Balenciaga bags, very classy, very Elegant. I never owned one, though I have seen other sporting them. Pricey bags, with a brand name. Its not the only brand to make good leather bags, but they do make some best ones. I wish I could buy one someday. Replicas are available everywhere, but I know I want a real one.


TIFFANY, TIFFANY, TIFFANY
Who doesn't loves this blue color? Totally over priced jewelry in my personal opinion, but still it could bring the most priceless smile on any girls face and thats what is they charge for!!!
I do need some in my life....seriously!!


LOUIS VUITTON BAGS
I just want it for the Brand...to flaunt.....Period!

MICHELE CERAMIC WATCH
This looks classy and elegant. Its pretty pricey too and I so very know its out of my budget...but I still wish...

PANDORA CHARMS
I started my braclet last year some time and I am just half way done. If I wait for
getting all the beads as gifts, it will take another year...I better go and gift myself some.

There is a huge list and I can go on and on. I needed to put this up before Valentine...may be hubby dear can pick some ideas...
I have options like Pandora beads and Fragrance too...its not all Balenciaga!!!!
Wish you all get lovely gifts and loads of love from your loved ones, this Valentine's Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment