MONDAY MORNING...


Hi dear friends,

Hope everyone is doing good...I am not..I had the worst weekend and equally sad Monday...I was all so excited for the B'day of my little one, but the snow storm ruined everything...The party was cancelled, the cake was cancelled... My poor kid, he had this sad face...We did try to make him happy by gifting him WII, which I had initially planned to give him next year....I thought we would have some celebration in house, but 2 day before my kiddo's b'day my Grand pa left the world forever...That was kinda blow for everyone...especially my mom, who had come at our place to celebrate my son's special day....

I understand my grand pa was old and ailing...but for my mom, he was her dad....My parents are going back today by evening flight...I will be busy with all that stuff today....

Admist all this, make-up has taken a back seat...whatever post came, I guess were pre- scheduled...I don't know...
Well, things will come to normal soon....It made me think, if a snow storm can make things unhappy at my place, what about the people in Haiti?? They have lived and died....OMG, its so unbearable.....

I don't know what you will get to see this week on my blog...thanks to lovely readers who inquired......

peace...
not so dazzling....not so sparkling....me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment