MONDAY MORNING...


Hola everyone...

It's Monday and its a February Monday....like a month of 2010 has passed by!!! With this speed it wouldn't be long I posting my 50th B'day haul...lol!!!
Seriously friends....Time just races.....

Anyways, I am going to be super busy this week. We have my son's B'day party this Saturday...and he is very excited...he will be 5...see, I told ya...Time just races...
I have used most of my Korres product from the kit and I have liked it so far. Apart from that I am enjoying using MAC 205 brush, so couple of reviews lined up this week. Also I plan to do the 'MONTHLY FAVORITES' thing on my blog. Its cool and everyone enjoys doing and watching such kind of posts and video..so I thought, Why not?
Oh btw, did you see the Grammy's?? Which were your favorite picks??

I can keep blabbering the whole day...but I leave you with my good wishes for having a great week...
xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment