NARS at TJMaxxxxxx................

At TJMaxx, I found this NARS eyeshadow palette, which was released during the Holidays 2009 for just 30 bucks! I had 'tweeted' about it, which I usually don't do...


NARS EYESHADOW PALETTE

The shades in the palettes are:

Kilimanjaro I (opalescent gold)
Bohemian Gold II (iridescent copper)
Surbaya II (chestnut)
Himalayas (iridescent pink)
Ondine (plum with gold shimmer)
Night Flight (black with cobalt blue pearls)


NARS Eyeshadow swatches


Swatches of Kilimanjaro I, Surabaya II, Bohemian Gold II

These are all permanent colors, so I thought swatches and comparisons might be helpful for anybody who wishes to buy and try any of these colors.

NARS has the famous Night Series shadows and this palette has Night Flight shade which is such an amazing color. In swatches it just looks black..but trust me it looks awesome when worn as liner.
Himalayas is a magic color. It looks shinnery white in pan, but on application it turns into lovely pink shade. Ondine is another one of my favorites. Its a plummy color, which usually would make me look bruised, but the gold shimmers in it, just takes the color to a different level.


Swatches of Himalayas, Ondine, Night Flight
The pigmentation of the shadows is amazing and they are soft and blendable. The colors can be worn together, which is good because some of the NARS eyeshadow duos have two beautiful colors, but cannot be worn together as a team. I personally liked the palette mirror. Super cute and big!
The best thing about the colors is that I don't have dupes, which is bonus!!

I really didn't needed any of this, but at $30.....nah, I am not going to pass anything like this anyday....

This palette was tucked in the "kids clothing section"...Usually TJMaxx is not a great place for buying make-up, as people usually open the packs and just ruin the whole thing. In the past, I had seen some NARS boxes at my local TJ, but as expected they were broken, ruined and some even empty!!! People just mess with make-up!!!

Anyways, just keep your eyes open next time you are at TJ or Marshalls...you never know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment