MONDAY MORNING...



Hello beauty lovers…

The coffee is gewd!!!! I would love to start my day with something healthy…but Coffee is my HOLY GRAIL DRINK…lol!!
Hope you all are doing fantastic….where ever you are…

Past week passed by quietly….no drama, no tension. Just plain simple!!
I am almost ready to post my review for the KORRES skincare kit that I had hauled sometime back in January. Also I am through with my whole bottle of MD skin lotion which was sent to me obviously for free…so that’s another one review that is to be expected this week soon.
Apart from the skincare stuff, I have started using new Eye creams. One is the Korres Evening Primerose Eye cream and other one is Philosophy Eye Hope. Lets see how these work.
As far as Make-up is concerned I am enjoying the Benefit goodies that I got in some super deals. I must say some of them are REAL LOVELY Products…

What else?? Oh, the March Issue of Vogue Magazine is Massive!! It has 528 pages, with some cool pictures. Will post a few soon.

So enough for now…I will be seeing you around…the whole week
Have a great wonderful and healthy week ahead…

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment