LAURA MERCIER LIPSTICK SWATCHES


Laura Mercier Lipstick Swatches in Dry Rose, Rose, Caramel, Cinnnamon
Pink Champagne, Pink Dawn, Audrey, Tea Rose

I have been liking laura Mercier products a lot lately. Personally I feel MAC is one high end brand that is truly affordable and has a wide range of colors in every product. Past few collection released in year 2009 were not very impressive and during those times I tried products from many other brands especially Benefit, NARS, Bare Escentuals, Korres to name a few.
Laura Mercier products are slightly expensive, but the products are good. I picked a few things from their line, out of which I had reviewed their cream metallic eyeshadows and a liner I guess. (you can find them here)
The lipsticks in this brand comes in variety of finishes. They have a sheer color range, creme color range, Shimmer finish lipsticks to name a few. Click here to get a full range of their lipstick finishes.

I swatched a few that I could fit at the back of my hand in Sephora. They smelled good and the finish was soft and smooth. I am thinking of buying at least 2 shades, but waiting for some kind of discount deal.
Pink Champagne, Dry Rose, Cinnamon are few of my personal favorites from the swatches above.
Hope you find these swatches helpful and Please let me know if you have tried any of these colors or any of the other lip colors from Laura Mercier brand of lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment