MAC 205 Mascara Fan Brush (Review)


MAC 205 Mascara Fan Brush

I had never seen a brush like this before in any Brand. MAC 205 is a unique fan brush, made of synthetic fibres. Its very small and works great to remove any clumps after mascara application. Also great to separate lashes and clean up all the mess if any is made during mascara application.

The stiff synthetic bristles

I usually layer different brands of mascara and most of the time apply multiple coats to make my lashes appear full and give the illusion of false lashes. In doing so most of the times slight clumps are formed or the lashes stick together. This brush does an amazing job of cleaning that mess and making the lashes appear separated, neat and tidy.
This brush is found at pro-stores and MAC pro website. Most of the CCO's usually carry it. Its very skinny and I find applying mascara with this very difficult or rather it would be better if I say I don't know how to apply mascara with this brush. I mostly use it for giving my lashes a final touch after applying the mascara.
ok, just random...I packed my kiddo's favor bags for the party to be held on saturday. He counted is favor bags and calculated the number of 'presents' that he will be getting for his B'day....Smart dude...lol...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment