Emotional Baggage......



Hello all you lovely people...

First things first....I want to Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for dropping nice, comforting comments on my depressing Monday Morning post. I really needed some sympathy...
Usually when I post some swatches, or some make-up review or anything on the blog and when people don't comment on them, I feel bad...It makes me wonder, do people even read? Does anyone really enjoys the swatches I post?? I don't have any friends at Sephora, Macy's, Nordies, Ulta or for that matter at any place where make-up is displayed....So its hard to get swatches...but I enjoy posting them. Anywhoo....the whole point is, I was WRONG!!! You all care and you all read my blog...or else how would you come to know that I am not doing good??

Thanks again for all your kind words. I will be posting somethings soon. Thats one way of keeping myself busy and engrossed in world of colors.....make-up...cosmetics....all things good!!

xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling....me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment