URBAN DECAY - Cream Shadow Swatches



I got this e-mail and I thought of buying a few items. Lately I have been obsessed with cream eye shadows and Urban decay had these cream shadows released in the past, that i wished to try. So to get an idea of the colors, I went at Ulta and swatched some colors that were on display. I guess I am missing one or two colors.


URBAN DECAY - Cream Shadow swatches
(Whipped, Rehab, Asphault, Mushroom, Sphynx, Midnight Rhodeo,
Delinquent, Weeds, Grass, Radium, Moonshine)

Urban Decay Cream Shadow channels the sex appeal of the 70's and the
science of today. Whipped to perfection, each shimmering shade dries to a
weightless layer of color that will not crease, fade, or hide in fine lines.
Unlike most cream shadows, the gel-based formula features silicone technology,
allowing time to blend, correct, and smudge. Once dry, shadow is light and as
flexible as your own skin.


URBAN DECAY - Cream Shadow swatches
(Whipped, Rehab, Asphault, Mushroom, Sphynx, Midnight Rhodeo,
Delinquent, Weeds, Grass, Radium, Moonshine)

Most of the shades looked pretty, but few of these have glitter in them. I am not a fan of glitters on my eye. Also, I don't see myself using any of those bright funky colors in blue. greens and purples often, so i won't be buying those aswell. Only eye catching colors were Mushroom, Rehab and Whipped. The testers are display were pretty dry and almost empty, so they didn't give much idea about the texture or consistency. The applicator was nice.

Has anyone of you tried these?? What do you think?? Is anybody hauling during this sale??
Suggestions welcome....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment