FUNTASTIC FRIDAY....BLACK FRIDAY!!!



I shopped till I dropped dead….seriously, on black Friday!! I woke up early and became a part of all the mad rush…
I did save a lot of bucks on Camera, but more than the saving part, I totally enjoy the over all ambience of those sales and rush…People just shop like crazy, as if its end of the world…Kids, families…everybody running around, carrying those carts and bags…I just love every bit of this craziness….

Few things that I hauled and thought were worth mentioning….


Ulta haul

I had to stop at ULTA....Obviously....hehe!!!
Detailed review and swatches in next few posts....


Bath and Body works goodies..

This is the season when I stock on my bath and body products...and ofcourse Holiday Candles..
I picked the New Twilight stuff and that P.S I Love you scent is amazing!!!


Miniature Fragrances...

This as purchased becasue they looked cute....


Benefit Lipsticks..

Benefit has released awesome shades of lipsticks (Trios) at an affordable price...This one was picked at Benefit Counter at MACY's...How cute is that bag!!!
(Reviews and swatches to come)


Canon SLR...

This started whole of my shopping....5 in the morning!!
Awesome deal as i could add accessories....this was a gift from me to my hubby...
Now I am assured to get regular supply of make-up from him for the whole next year....lol!!


Kohl's casual...

Just random stuff....few earings, toys....etc.etc..
I didn't include any of those bedsheets and towels and clothes....they are boring but necessary...and it helped me to raise my bill, so i ended up getting few dollars as reward.....woohooo!!!

Hope you guys had a great, great weekend....Mine was a Funtastic one...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment