BENEFIT - Full-Finish Lipstick Swatches/Review


BENEFIT FULL FINISH LIPSTICK - Lady's Choice

SWATCHES:


BENEFIT - Full-Finish Lipstick swatches
(Wild Card, No Competition,On the Sly, Flirt Alert, Sassy-Frass)


Your search for the perfect lipstick is over: Benefit Love Your Look
Lipstick is a range of sumptuous shades for the lip that longs for full, rich
color. Benefit's Love Your Look Makeup to Match Your Lifestyle collection takes
the guesswork out of gorgeous. Choose from three unique looks: The Lana (light
neutral shades), The Gabbi (medium neutral shades), and The Betty (deep neutral
shades).




BENEFIT - Full-Finish Lipstick swatches
(Wild Card, No Competition,On the Sly, Flirt Alert, Sassy-Frass)


I didn't buy any of the Benefit Lipsticks. I did get one as my Deluxe sample during the Friends and Family sale at Sephora. After using it a couple of times, here are my thoughts on this product.

Now, the lipstick is very creamy, not drying and decently pigmented. Its very opaque and does not has any OTT shimmers. Its a full finish lipstick, somewhat on the lines of amplified creams by MAC, BUT it does not bleeds at all, atleast the shade I got. It didn't dry my lips, but it was not very moisturising too. Lasting power is also good, around 6 hours or so. which is fine because either ways I re-apply lipsticks once or twice.


BENEFIT - Full-Finish Lipstick swatches
Do Tell, Lady's Choice, Finder's Keeper, La La Land

These swatches were taken at store after my first experiance with the deluxe sample and I did like few colors. Just waiting for some money and a sale.....:)


BENEFIT - Full-Finish Lipstick swatches
Do Tell, Lady's Choice, Finder's Keeper, La La Land


P.S: Sephora has a special collection of three full-finish lipstick shades
in Do Tell (pink blossom), No Competition (heathered plum) and On The
Sly (raspberry truffle) for just $18!!! Its for limited time only and is an
online offer.

I saw it just now....man!! I missed it buying during the sale.....great way to try colors....and the brand too...

No comments:

Post a Comment