NARS Blush Swatch/Review

In continuation with ILLAMASQUA blush thoughts and talks…I add the swatches of my NARS powder blush, as these have been missing from my journal.

Why does Illamasqua reminds me of NARS??
Well, if NARS blush has crazy names like Orgasm, Sin, Deep throat….Illamasqua is no different in naming their blushes with equally crazy names like Thrust, Expose, Kiss, Lover, Tremble…hehehe!!
The pigmentation of Illamasqua blushes are at par with the NARS blushes, if not better and the cost is well almost equal….expensive!!


NARS - DEEP THROAT

At sephora store, I so very wanted to buy Illamasqua blush in BEG, which the website describes as muted warm rose. It was soo pretty, but immediately reminded me of color dolce vita by NARS, which is described as dusty rose color by the site. So I went and swatched both these colors side by side, and they did look similar to me. Now, please don’t quote me on this…Sephora lights can be deceptive.
Dolce vita has more reddish hues to it and Illamasqua has more of brown tones to it.



NARS -- TORRID

Dolce vita and Outlaw are very similar. Out law has shimmers in it. The other one is matte. Deep throat is my favorite as I find it more wearable than any other color, I have. Torrid is a lovely coral color. NARS blushes are very pigmented, and only a tiny amount is needed. I don’t even think these thoughts are needed as the glory of NARS is known by every make-up junkie


NARS-- DOLCE VITA


NARS-- SIN

NARS-- OUTLAW

A few of NARS blush swatches…

NARS BLUSH SWATCH
DEEP THROAT, TORRID, SIN, DOLCE VITA, OUTLAW

NARS BLUSH SWATCH
DEEP THROAT, TORRID, SIN, DOLCE VITA, OUTLAW

No comments:

Post a Comment