Illamasqua - Powder Blusher in Hussy (Review, swatch)


ILLAMASQUA BLUSH HUSSY

One of the best blushes I own. Its such a pretty color!!
A pinky-coral shade, looks scary in the pan, but its gorgeous!!!


ILLAMASQUA BLUSH IN HUSSY

Highly pigmented, finely milled and amazingly soft. Its so soft that just one touch of brush and ton of product is deposited. Its so pigmented, that only one dab is enough.
I had to apply VERY lightly. Its great to blend, does not ‘sits’ like an artificial powder and gives the perfect ‘flush’. Staying power is amazing. I wore it around 10 in the morning and my cheeks were pretty nice till 8 in the evening.


ILLAMASQUA BLUSH SWATCH

The color is matte, no girly shimmers. I like the way it blended in my skin. Made my cheeks look smooth and glowy, not shimmery. I soon see it becoming one of my HG aka Holy Grail product.

I am sure this color would work well on many skin tones. it’s an amazing color and equally nice product… I am not fond of the packaging though…but the color is soo perfect on my skin tone that I can live with that packaging...

No comments:

Post a Comment