NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil swatch





NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil swatch
(Goddess, Skorpios, Aigle Noir)

Soft Touch Shadow Pencils provide easy, portable, long-wearing application.
These jumbo sized pencils have versatile functionality to shade the lid, line,
or highlight the eye.
Smooth, creamy texture delivers a smooth, velvety feel to the eye and make
for easy blending and an ideal base for layering with a powder shadow for
increased color intensity.

1. Portable application
2. Smooth, creamy, long-wearing formula
3. Easy and seamless blending
4. Ideal base for layering with powder eyeshadow to increase color intensity

I was immediately drawn towards the color Skorpios at my Sephora counter. It looked soo amazingly beautiful, lovely coppery color. When I swatched them, they were very creamy (usually in-store testers are always creamy) and were not glittery. The color Aigle Noir had these gold shimmers, which were not huge chunks of glitter. I just swatched these. I don't know if they are crease resistent or long lasting. Temptalia had reviewed one of these colors in the past. She has an extensive review. I obviously can't afford to buy everything and review them.
The swatches above are definately lovely and I wish to buy a few colors someday...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment