3 JINXED DAYS!!

Bad things are happening with my make-up and me!! Seriously, someone seems to have cursed my make-up collection, my imitation jewelry and everything that I do.

1. I broke my Ultra-elegant slimshine.

2. I broke my 4N lipstick.

3. My Sweet Sienna pigment spilled.

4. My one earing went down the drain.

5. 2 keys of my laptop broke.

6. My Whole bottle of MAC Brush Cleanser fell down as I was trying to transfer it into another container so that I could get one MAC B2M container...

7. I left my new winter jacket at a mall, somewhere...i don't remember...

SUCKS!! All this happened within 3 days!! and now this stupid border around my signature below post..I so very wanted a signature below every blog post...but for strange reasons, I am not able to get rid of that border around it...if i change it in HTML codes, the borders around images are lost, which i want....and this post it totally random..because I am mad and pissed off!!post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment