NARS Eyeshadows Cordura, Brousse, Fez


NARS Brousse Eyeshadow

Few things are always on my wishlist. NARS eyeshadows, Chanel Products, YSL goodies...No matter what...something from their brand is always on my wishlist. Its just matter of accumulating some hard cash...lol!!

I ordered few goodies from NARS using a Gift card I got during the Holidays. Earlier I had only one NARS eyeshadow duo in Scorching Sun. Its a beautiful duo, but unfortunately I couldn't get much use out of it because of the color. Its an Orange colored duo. This time I chose more wearable colors aka 'safe neutrals'.


NARS Cordura Eyeshadow

Well, all NARS eyeshadow duos don't have same texture. I noticed Cordura duo was way smooth and soft than Brousse duo. The color pay off is great with all the three shadows I own and they blend very nicely. I don't think these colors in a single duo make a 'complete' duo or look. They don't have much fallouts either.


NARS Fez Eyeshadow

Fez is a single eyeshadow, a bronzy color. Its not new or unique, but texture is beautiful. It blends like a dream and the color pay off is awesome.


Comparison: NARS Brousse and Cordura

After I ordered the duos, I thought I made a mistake by ordering similar colors, but thats not the case. Brousse and Cordura both are different. I like using the darker color of Cordura as eyeliner.


Comparison: NARS Brousse, MAC Satin Taupe, Signed Sealed,
Graphology

I pulled out similar looking colors I had in my stash from other brand. These are not dupes at all. Infact i would not call them comparable too. Its just that I remembered these colors when I saw the duo.


Swatches: NARS Brousse, MAC Signed Sealed, Satin Taupe

Cordura duo is a very dupe-able duo. If you have some basic permanent brown colors from MAC
Cordura does not becomes a must-have duo. Its a beautiful duo for sure. The lighter color is similar to Fez and darker color is veru much like NARS Mekong, which is a very popular and beautiful color.


Comparison: NARS Cordura, Fez, MAC Go, Romp, Mulch, Bronze


Swatches: NARS Cordura, Fez, MAC Bronze, Mulch


MAC Time n Space, Woodwinked, Go
By the time I swatched all this, I was too over whelmed seeing loads of brown eyeshadow. I forgot swatching Romp and Tempting. I mean how many brown does one needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment