Haiti Needs Prayers, Love and Donations...



We all know Haiti has been hit hard....really hard. Its very painful to even see and hear everything on Television and people there have been actually affected and are suffering. Doctors are facing problems in treating the ailing people, because the place lacks basic necessity and equipments.
Personally, I was clueless as to how I can do my little part in helping them. I collected some information from the internet and just wish to pass that on to all of you.

You can visit these links (pretty trusted ones) and do whatever you all can.

UNICEF
United Nations Foundation
YELE Haiti
Stillerstrong
Doctors without Borders
American Red Cross

The Daily Beast a news and opinion blog and aggregator has this list of non- government organizations helping Haiti. Click here to view complete list.

At times like these suckers are also born and they have bogus appeals. Beware of online Scams.

You can read more details about avoiding scams and verifying non- profits at http://www.lifehacker.com/
I came to know about this site from our fellow beauty blogger Mona.

Please note: I am just passing down the links from internet. I feel constantly reminding us about the calamity, will encourage all of us to do our best for all those who have lost loved ones and are suffering.

Peace be with all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment