MONDAY MORNING...



HOLA,

Its Monday again….and its me AGAIN!!
I feel very positive about this Monday. It has this 'special punch' of being ‘first Monday of year 2010’….
I went to gym today. I had planned to start my resolution of hitting gym regularly from day one…date one of 2010, but man…it was a Friday and weekend and I had party to attend and my son was at home and I didn’t get time and…….

Don’t you think 90% of females make this resolution of losing weight and being fit every year??
I am one of those 90%…hehe!!!

Now, that our winter vacation is over…things are turning back to normal. My son started with school and I have secretly started waiting for next holiday season. Fall and winters are my favorites. I am not a very spring/summer person. So random!! Anyways, my Sephora box arrived…It was difficult to have a Sephora card and not spend it. The card was dad’s present. I have few NARS stuff to share and few features to add to the journal. Lets see..

Have a great week ahead.

xoxo,
dazzling, sparkling.....me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment