MAC, CLINIQUE CCO Goodies...(Set One)

I don’t know how helpful CCO purchase posts are. I personally like to post and talk about them for 3 reasons...

1. Usually all CCO’s have similar stuff. The haul gives an idea what might be available in ‘your’ nearest CCO.
2. Many people just ‘enjoy’ seeing ’hauls’…( I am one of them)
3. At last, but not least…You all are the people who actually know what make-up I have in my vanity. I am confident that neither my hubby nor my son ever care to know…So obviously if I buy something, I have to share….SIMPLE!!!


Enuf rambling….Over to goodies….


The Goodies

I picked back-ups of crème sheen glasses in Petite Indulgence, Creme Anglaise. Also I picked one crème sheen glass in Partial To Pink by mistake. So I compared it with other similar looking colors I have. Even though it looks different, I am not sure if I should keep this or return. As I am unsure, so no swatches. I still have few days left. What do you all think? Should I keep this?


Pink/Peachy Pink Lipglasses

Then I picked this eyeshadow in Warming trend, which I believe was release during the 'Cool Heat' collection. I had heard it was similar to Woodwinked…I don’t know from where I got this, but I was so wrong!! It is no where even near to Woodwinked!! Its a Veluxe Pearl finish, so obviously it is smooth and has a great color pay off.
Few comparisons with other colors.


MAC Eye shadows in Patina, Warming Trend and Woodwinked


Swatches of MAC eye shadows in Warming Trend, Patina, Woodwinked



MAC Cream Colored Base In Crushed Bougainvillea

Next I picked my first cream color base by MAC in Crushed Bougainvillea. This was released during the Emanuel Ungaro collection. It looks scary Magenta in the pan, but swatches to a lovely berry color and on sheering out gives this nice berry/pinkish flush.

Swatch of MAC CCB in Crushed Bougainvillea
Now MAC CCB don’t have a very great reputation, which I think is true. The texture is not very smooth and creamy. Its bit sticky and difficult to spread and blend. Its not the worst thing out there, but definitely not the best. The color is so gorgeous, I couldn’t resist. Not to mention it was discounted! This would work great as a blush base and a lip stain. I have not tried it on my lips though.

Sheered Out

Other things I picked were from Clinique. One gel liner in Egyptian, which I have yet to try and one Face mask meant for oily skin, which I should have not purchased, because currently I am having dry, flakey skin. I will give it to hubby dear and ask him to review it for me. He has super duper oily skin…He can be my guest reviewer…..


Clinique Gel Liner

There are a few more stuff, which I will share in next post. Heavy pictures make web page to open up slowly and you all know, I get a bit crazy with pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment