MONDAY MORNING...


This is definately not my case....lol!!

I am very Happy and Feeling absolutely fresh this Monday. My Saturday was amazing!!!!
I happened to visit the Longwood Gardens and saw the Holiday Decors one last time. I just love everything about Holidays…The decorations made me Nostalgic….lol!!

Sunday saw my dad turning 61!! The dude is handsome, and does not wants to wear boring clothes….haha!!
We had a nice family get together. Luckily the first half of the year has all birthdays, anniversaries etc. So we get chance to celebrate something often. Ok, I started using my Korres products and I am liking them so far. Will review by end of this month. Have some posts for this week....Everything else looks pretty cool and COLD....

Hope you guys have a lovely Monday and equally wonderful week ahead...
xoxo,
dazzling....sparkling...me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment