MONDAY MORNING...



Good Morning Friends…

Hope everyone is shining bright!
My week passed by so quickly!!! Everything was cool Health wise…Wealth wise, not so cool…
Sephora is having 50% off on Cargo products… Most of the stuff online was sold…So I didn’t paid much attention. On Sunday, I was ‘just strolling’ in Sephora and found my counter had some stuff available…So I hauled a little. So don’t hate me if I share some Cargo haul this week….Also, invites for my son’s fifth Birthday have been sent and I am happy that his friends have started confirming…
I started trying on this Body lotion sent to me by a PR company. Lets see how it works on me. I will keep you posted on this.
Rest all cool….
Wish you all a fun filled week ahead…
xoxo,
Dazzling…sparkling…me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment